Akbar's Scratch

My photo
One of Indonesian people. A Moslem Doctor. My dreams is my adventures, and my adventures is my life.

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

You're My Everything

My first, my last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding light
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are

I know there's only, only one like You
There's no way they could have made two
You're all I'm living for
Your love I'll keep for evermore
You're the first, You're the last, my everything

And with You I've found so many things
A love so new only You could bring
Can't you see it's You
You make me feel this way

You're like a fresh morning dew on a brand new day
I see so many ways that I
Can I love You till the day I die?
You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream
You're the first, the last, my everything

I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two
My Light, You're my reality
But I'm lost in a dream
You're the first, You're the last, my everything

--OST. Bebelac with Improvement--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...

My Other Site

You're Trespasser Number:

CHAT WITH ME?

TRANSLATE

English French German Spain

Italian Dutch Russian Brazil

Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google
free counters
IP