Akbar's Scratch

My photo
One of Indonesian people. A Moslem Doctor. My dreams is my adventures, and my adventures is my life.

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Actually

You already know, right?
Actually I was prohibited to say that
Actually I was prohibited to do that
And actually I won't do that

Time has ran
I can't change it
I can't repeat it
Just beautiful experience that I get

Make me much stronger than before
Make me much wise
Make me much bright
And I think You do so

Sorry for the mistakes
Thanks for the happiness
Thanks for the supports
I'm glad to get it

No hurt feeling, right?
There's just lessons
Lessons and lessons
Thanks at all anyway

I think my light has extinguished
But it is still guide me
Back to normal
And in an ordinary way...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...

My Other Site

You're Trespasser Number:

CHAT WITH ME?

TRANSLATE

English French German Spain

Italian Dutch Russian Brazil

Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google
free counters
IP