Akbar's Scratch

My photo
One of Indonesian people. A Moslem Doctor. My dreams is my adventures, and my adventures is my life.

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Is That You ?

First time I saw You, You turn away
I said hello, but You keep on walking
Last time I saw You, You turn away
Did You remember when we pass the time together

Is sunshine in your eyes ?
Is smoke blocking your eyes ?
Is the voice couldn't ringing in your ears ?
Can You feel me when we far away ?

I don't...don't wanna take You home
Please don't...don't make me sleep bad night
If I could...I only wanna make You smile
If You wanna stay with me awhile

Next time I see You, You turn away
I say hello, but You keep on walking
I that really a misunderstanding ?
Or a conscious misunderstanding ?

As far as I know
I am like Myself truly
And probably...
You are like Your self too...

---Still For My Guiding Light---

2 comments:

Pety Puri said...

YOU-ne iki sopo dek? :p

Aulia Akbar said...

Sorry mbak, I must keep it zipped. :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...

My Other Site

You're Trespasser Number:

CHAT WITH ME?

TRANSLATE

English French German Spain

Italian Dutch Russian Brazil

Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google
free counters
IP